“Did you see that?”
“Oh, nothing. I thought I saw…Hmm. No, nothing.”
Ask anyone on the street to describe a ghostly or unexplained encounter they’ve had and 9 out of 10 people will be able tell a pretty good story.
So it can be frustrating to try to convince someone that you’re really hearing or seeing something odd. Often it takes more effort to try than it does to ignore the bumps in the night or the creepy, cold, sadness that takes hold when you’re in the basement.
The thing is, the “unexplained” can usually be explained…in ways that don’t fit in with scientific explanation. Oh sure, you can run around with EMF meters and tape recorders, whispering “Did you feel that?” to your patient camera crew, but at the end of the day you’re still just stuck with a nasty vibe in your own home.
You’ve probably noticed more than one sketchy thing around your home, office, or property. These are some of the things that indicate that you’re “not alone”:
- Strange noises from basements or attics not related to pets or pests.
- Seeing things that aren’t there when you look directly at them.
- Unexplained cold patches.
- Strange smells that aren’t improved with cleaning.
- Rooms or corners pets won’t go into.
- Uncharacteristic arguments or emotional behaviors (since moving into a new office or living area.)
If you’ve noticed a few of these things, it is very likely that you have “guests” in your space. And when I use the plural, I mean it. Like mice or ants, you never have just one.
Here’s the thing: Ghosts or “discarnate entities” as I prefer to call them, are attracted to the same low energy that lingers after an argument or any period of anger, resentment, fear, or strong, negative emotion.
These energies get trapped around, you guessed it, clutter!
When these sorts of base frequencies accumulate, things can aggregate like etheric flies on garbage, creating an unpleasant and even potentially harmful environment for those of us living here in the flesh.
In order to cleanse and rectify such an environment, three things need to happen:
- Physical clutter should be removed from the area in question, and unfinished areas should be finished (light-switch plates screwed into the wall, baseboards reattached, etc.)
- Unseen emotional debris and toxic energies must be cleared through sonic and energetic means.
- Discarnate entities, whether human in origin or not, need to be escorted either (compassionately) to the “Other Side” or if not there, then out of the picture. With Love. Lots of love.
Once you cross these things off your list, the icky-ness vanishes, your space feels, well, spacious and you can rest, knowing that your home or office is clean and clear and radiates with vitality.
Until I started working with the Golden Light method of Land and Space Clearing I was afraid of ghosts. I mean, since I was a tiny child until my 30s. Terrified.
Now that I finally have a better understanding of what’s going on for these poor lost souls, I am able to address their needs with love, while giving residents peace in body and mind in their own homes.
The clearing consists of:
- Removal of emotional and psychic debris from your home and property.
- Elimination of discarnate entities (ghosts!) who belong safely on the Other Side, where they can get help and healing.
- Closing of tears in the time-space continuum, resulting from past trauma.
- Balancing of geopathic stresses that can cause upset.
- Protection, vitalizing and blessing for your home and property, and all those who live there.
- Suggestions for de-cluttering and repair to keep your home joyful and clear.
Here’s how it works:
Call or email me using the contact form below and give me an idea of what’s going on where you live so we can schedule our initial consultation. I’ll ask you some questions about your space, desires, and experiences on your property and let you know if I think I can help. If we agree that it’s a good idea, I’ll come to your home or office and get busy with prayerful energy work to clear your property of anything that doesn’t serve you, restore it to it’s divine blueprint, and then ground the energy in with sound and sometimes scent (unless this bothers you!) You are welcome to stay or go; it’s up to you.
When the process is complete, I may make some suggestions for maintaining the high vibration in your home once I’m gone. Your home will be placed in a bubble of light and placed on the flight path of the angels, and all’s well!
House (4 bedrooms or fewer): $250
Other space or property TBD
Have a question? Here's the perfect place to ask. Write as much as you like!